Tuesday, October 9, 2012

First Competition. Second Place!



So what was it like?


Arriving at the Grand Prix, my adrenaline was already pumping. I told myself no matter the outcome, I’ve worked so hard to get to this point and I’m going to go in there like I owned it. To say the least, the experience I had was exhilarating and it was the happiest I’ve been in a while.



Here is where I realized how much I was made to be in this world. From supplements displayed all around me, pro competitors walking around, aspiring pros pumping up for the show, this is the world where I knew I belonged.



My first moments backstage, nerves started to kick in.





In a matter of minutes I was going to be on that stage, under the bright light, by myself. It was time.




I walked my way to the center of the stage and did my thing.

And so did my competitors!



In only two minutes, my months of hard work, sweat and tears were over.



My fate was now up to the judges. Waiting for the results, I got to sit and watch the rest of the show, the whole time with a smile on my face. It takes a lot of determination and discipline to do this and I appreciated every single competitor I met and saw.


Final show arrived; I walked back on the stage to meet my fate. 4th place was called, then 3rd,, I’m still standing. It hit me, I'm top 2!.


Second place was called and it was me. First competition second place. Better than I could ever imagine.

Trophy in hand, I begin my fight for the title in the next NPC Figure Competition.
Hope you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment