Monday, November 26, 2012

NPC EasternUSA Championship



I wrote this as a note to myself two weeks before my last competition.  Thought I would share with you what can happen when preparation and unwavering confidence combine:







I went into this competition with a sense of serenity and a sense of confidence. All the time and focus I put into getting ready to take the stage for my second competition put me in a calm state.


Ready for what was to come. I went into this show believing that it was mine for the taking. I told myself every day that the top trophy was mine. 

I literally made a space for it on my trophy shelf and placed a post it there as a constant reminder that 1st Place was mine. 





And to see it here now, in its rightful place, is truly an amazing feeling.


I am so grateful to be able to have the focus and discipline to conquer this sport and this win is only one of many to come.


NPC EasternUSA Championships.  November 18th, 2012. First Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment